Never boring kiwi flooring

Hi, I'm kiwi now

Hybrid resilient flooring

Your everlasting wood-based flooring

I'm your new hybrid-resilient floooooor

I’m kiwi now, I’m not the fruit, also not the bird, no, also not from New Zealand. But one thing we all have in common: We are all fans of nature. On top of that I have the new hybrid-resilient technology that combines a wood-based scoreboard with premium waterproof innovation that will turn heads and floors!

Choose your favorite!

6 decors to fall in love. Find your perfect match and order a free sample! So we can get in touch.


Your friendly choice

Buy me now

Packaging calculator

It’s really easy to calculate how many packages you will need for your room. We don’t want you to buy too much, so we can take care together for our environment.

*We already put 10% more in our calculation.

I’m floortastic! Don't miss this.

kiwi panels package

I'm every rooms darling.

Let’s create your rooms together

You can visualize me directly in your room. Check out my 3D visualizer and feel like an interior pro. It’s so easy.

Try me

I'measyto install

Watch my effortless floor installation video - installing floors has never been easier! Simplify your home improvement journey today.

My fans
love meeeee!

What others ask??? about me


How many decors does kiwi have? arrow-down

To make selection easier for our customers, I come in 6 versatile decors – something for everyone, every room, and every taste. These 6 super-natural and super-authentic decors bring that special kiwi something into any room:

• The strong choice 60KN10: My strong, solid structure makes me the ideal partner for rustic looks and more.

• The natural choice 40KN782: My neutral coloring makes me an amazing addition to any room, so I’m a good match for fans of nature.

• The robust choice 40KN542: I’m an all-rounder that adapts perfectly to all conditions – I’m the flooring for every occasion.

• The friendly choice 40KN792: I brighten up the room and can be used in a variety of ways.

• The universal choice 40KN522: I steal the show with my unique structure – even in dark-colored rooms.

• The refined choice 47KN63: I can quietly highlight any modern ambiance with subtle elegance.

Where can I buy kiwi products? arrow-down

There are a few lucky key retailers (available soon) in different markets around the world.

What is wood-based flooring? arrow-down

I’m not a full hardwood floor, but most of my materials come from wood. Approximately 80% of my ingredients are made from sustainably sourced wood. The other 20% is a mix of paper and binding materials. This makes me mostly natural, but highly durable at the same time.

Stay in touch with me!

    If you have any questions, comments, inspirations, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. I’m here to help you!